About the program
It is a unique opportunity for IT students in their final year of studies, for young specialists who have just graduated from university and for those, who are thinking of career advancement in IT.
By joining the Unifun internship program, you will gain practical IT knowledge & experience and get a chance to build a career at an international IT company.
Types of programs
- PHP Internship
- Java Internship
- System Administration (Linux / Network) Internship
- Project Management Internship
Benefits of IT Internship
- Free of charge IT trainings
- Practical IT knowledge and experience
- Monthly salary
- Opportunity to build a career at Unifun
Who can apply for IT Internship?
- Fresh IT diploma holders / graduates of IT courses
- Young specialists with minimal work experience in IT
Apply for the internship in 4 easy steps!
- Choose a program you want to join
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- On the appointed day, visit our office to watch the company presentation and pass a technical aptitude test
- Pass an individual interview with the heads of our IT department
- You can join only one program
- Duration: 3 months
- Number of places for interns: 15 – 20
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, full time
You will receive training from certified IT teachers and key specialists of Unifun’s IT department.
During the practical part of the program, you will be assigned a personal mentor, who will help you out with any questions you may have.
We analyze and reply to all received CV without any exceptions