What does Project Manager do?
- Project Manager is responsible for the development, improvement and implementation of Unifun services in mobile operators:
- Assigns and controls the execution of project members’ tasks (Software Developer, System Administrator, Content Manager);
- Daily interacts with employees of mobile operators (email, Skype, Viber, WhatsApp, etc.);
- Develops and coordinates with mobile operators the concepts, goals and main stages of the project;
- Implements products, according to agreements with mobile operators, and also optimizes the products based on their requirements;
- Participates in the creation of new product features;
- Improves the Unifun products functionality and performance;
- Is engaged in the constant increase the revenue of the launched services;
- Sets tasks for the IT and marketing departments, and monitors their implementation;
- Monitors and provides support of running projects;
- Maintains and prepares project documentation (product description, functional description, business case, project plan, test case, etc.);
- Controls the reports and revenues of the launched projects.
Who are we looking for?
- We do not care about previous work experience and diplomas of the candidate;
- We are ready to hire an employee, even without a university degree;
- There can be no work experience at all!
It is important for us that the candidate:
- Is mega-communicative and attentive to detail;
- Is super-motivated – to work based on the principle “I see the target, don’t see the barriers”;
- Has a good memory to learn quickly new information;
- Can clearly and correctly express the ideas – verbally and in writing;
- Is fluent in English, both verbally and in writing;
- Is not lazy, not afraid to work hard and take responsibility;
- Has a sense of humor =)
Why work in Unifun?
- Unlimited volume of work – every Project Manager chooses how much he wants to work and can do, and depending on this, how much he will earn.
- A clear and transparent bonus system – every PM receives % of revenue from the services he has launched.
- A very friendly, young, efficient and driving team!
- The complete absence of “brakes” and bureaucracy in the company!
- All decisions in the company are taken very quickly!
- Interesting work, project management in Unifun is a mix of analytics, product work, creativity, sales.
- Fast professional development – we have many internal courses, trainings, colleagues who are ready to share best practice with you.
- An opportunity to get a lot of knowledge in IT, telecommunications, programming, system administration, marketing, as well as gain practical experience in these areas.
Perspective for Project Manager in Unifun
- To start earning a lot and quickly, if not to be lazy;
- To learn how to work productively and efficiently, at a high professional level;
- To become the leader of a group of Project Managers, the head of a project team;
- To start traveling a lot around the world, meeting with our customers on location when launching Unifun services.
- Salary depends directly on the productivity of Project Manager;
- Salary is reviewed every 3-6 months;
- A clear and transparent bonus system depending on the revenue generated by the products that Project Manager launches and runs.
Any questions about the job?
Just call +373 79 200 693 and ask
Our career guide Galina will help