University degree in the field of IT or Telecom or work experience on similar position are not required. We are ready to share all our knowledge with you. Account Manager is responsible for developing long term business relationships between Unifun and Mobile Operators from different countries.
- Under supervision of Senior AM:
- – Communication with clients’ Top/Middle management via Email, Skype, Phone, Viber, etc.
- – Participation in the preparation of sales documentation: commercial proposals, revenue forecasts, contracts, etc.
- – Follow-up launched projects operational efficiency
- Searching for new business opportunities to launch additional Unifun products in the assigned Operators
- Searching for potential partners and clients through web and social media
- Provision of Senior AM with periodical sales activity reports and performance reviews
- University degree in any domain
- Languages: English and Russian (written and verbal – advanced work proficiency)
- Computer literacy (Microsoft: Word, Excel)
- Experience in sales and business correspondence – is an advantage
- Maximum attention to detail and analytical thinking
- Orientation on research of additional information independently
- Ability to organize workload taking full responsibility for what you do
- Ability to provide information clearly and shortly
- To be friendly and communicative
Benefits of joining Unifun
- Unlimited opportunities for fast career growth and professional development
- Dynamic and friendly work environment, lack of bureaucracy that make great things be done easier
- International team of professionals, open to share their knowledge and best practice with you
- Professional trainings and English courses
- Salary level of an international IT company, revision each 6 months
- Based on professional experience – any salary level can be discussed
- Perfect work place in a new office (A-class) across the Jumbo commercial center
- Coffee machine, fruits, snacks, candy as much as you can eat, regular corporate parties
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, full time
Any questions about the job?
Just call +373 79 704 055 and ask
Our career guide Larisa will help