For this position we are looking for an experienced designer who wants to lead the team. Management experience not required.
- Developing design elements (illustrations, logos, icons, infographics, banners, etc.):
- –for offline marketing goals – product presentations (PowerPoint), product descriptions & guides, brochures, etc.
- –for online marketing goals – web pages, social media, online advertising, email newsletters, etc.
- Provision of design and technical guidance to developers for implementation
- Following and improving corporate design guidelines in accordance with latest design trends
- Managing and updating corporate design elements database
- Leading of the designers team, reviewing designs before presenting the results to senior management
- 2+ years of experience in design proven with portfolio
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator is a must
- Advanced skills in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word)
- Advanced English and Russian
- Experience in Motion Design – is an advantage
- Maximum attention to detail and analytical thinking
- Orientation on research of additional information independently
- Ability to organize workload taking full responsibility for what you do
- Ability to provide information clearly and shortly
- To be friendly and communicative
Benefits of joining Unifun:
- Unlimited opportunities for fast career growth and professional development
- Dynamic and friendly work environment, lack of bureaucracy that make great things be done easier
- International team of professionals, open to share their knowledge and best practice with you
- Professional trainings, IT and English courses
- Salary level of an international IT company, revision each 6 months
- Based on professional experience – any salary level can be discussed
- Perfect work place in a new office (A-class) across the Jumbo commercial center
- Coffee machine, fruits, snacks, candy as much as you can eat, regular corporate parties
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, full time
Any questions about the job?
Just call +373 79 200 693 and ask
Our career guide Galina will help