The role of Business Analyst includes reviewing, analyzing, evaluating and managing improvement of assigned projects in different Mobile Operators across the world. Work experience on similar position or in telecom industry is not required.
- Focusing on evaluation of projects operational and commercial efficiency
- Initiating products optimization issues and control of their implementation
- Control of product documentation quality and update: descriptions, guides, case studies, etc.
- Assisting in new products development and launch:
- – Defining product concepts and requirements
- – Designing product development plan and IT task list
- – Ensuring that the service works in accordance with initial requirements
- – Creating product documentation: descriptions, guides, presentation, etc.
- Provision of periodical work results reports to company top management
- Languages: English and Russian (written and verbal – advanced work proficiency)
- Computer literacy (Microsoft: Word, Excel)
- University degree in the field of IT or Telecommunications – is an advantage
- Maximum attention to detail and analytical thinking
- Orientation on research of additional information independently
- Ability to organize workload taking full responsibility for what you do
- Ability to provide information clearly and shortly
- To be friendly and communicative
Benefits of joining Unifun
- Unlimited opportunities for fast career growth and professional development
- Dynamic and friendly work environment, lack of bureaucracy that make great things be done easier
- International team of professionals, open to share their knowledge and best practice with you
- Professional trainings, IT and English courses
- Salary level of an international IT company, revision each 6 months
- Based on professional experience – any salary level can be discussed
- Perfect work place in a new office (A-class) across the Jumbo commercial center
- Coffee machine, fruits, snacks, candy as much as you can eat, regular corporate parties
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, full time
Any questions about the job?
Just call +373 79 200 693 and ask
Our career guide Galina will help