Unifun is an international IT company successfully operating on the market of VAS-services since 2005. Our company develops and supplies innovative solutions that bring in additional revenue to mobile operators worldwide. The company’s clients are the largest mobile network operators (MegaFon, Beeline, MTS, Turkcell, Tcell, Rostelekom, Geocell and etc.). We have launched more than 150 projects in 36 countries of the CIS, Asia and Africa.
Employees Unifun unite: result orientation, teamwork and professional approach to work.
THE MAIN FIELDS OF DEVELOPMENT:
- VAS Solutions for Mobile Operators;
- VoIP Solutions for Mobile Operators;
- SMSC, USSDC, IVR;
- Processing solutions of SS7 traffic;
- Processing solutions of IP traffic.
- Negotiating service functionality with Mobile Operators;
- Preparing technical documentation and formalizing the requirements: scripts of usage and interaction of information and telecommunication systems;
- Detailed analysis and confirmation of the technical decisions within the project;
- Choosing methods of interaction between system components;
- Developing technical requirements and tasks for IT specialists;
- Coordinating software development, testing, confirmation, implementation and maintenance;
- Developing and implementing new projects (creation, development and launch on new markets).
WE EXPECT FROM THE CANDIDATE THE FOLLOWING:
- Knowledge of information systems architecture;
- Knowledge of SIGTRAN protocols and development experience with one of SIGTRAN frameworks;
- General knowledge of MAP, ISUP, CAMEL, DIAMETER, SMPP, SIP protocols;
- Experience in system design including the choice of technology for each system component;
- Experience in development and optimization of relational databases and scripts in the SQL language;
- OOP programming skills;
- General knowledge of Linux administration and system monitoring;
- Experience in information research, analysis and presentation;
- Experience in project documentation;
- Fluency in English and Russian(writing).
IN OUR EMPLOYEES WE APPRECIATE:
- Professionalism and target driven;
- Enthusiasm and resourcefulness;
- Taking responsibility and meeting deadlines;
- Multitasking and situation awareness;
- Quick learning and high adaptability.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Salary level of the international IT company, revision each 6 months;
- Interesting work process, with prospects for promotion;
- Leisure and corporate events;
- Incentives for success in work;
- English and French courses for free;
- Lack of dress code and bureaucracy;
- Coffee machine, fruits, snacks;
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, full time.
We are ready to consider the candidates with any salary expectations. We would like to discuss the wishes of the candidates and analyze if the salary corresponds to skills and experience. Just feel free to send your resume, even if you’re not sure that you meet job requirements. We consider all responses without any exceptions.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send us your CV: email@example.com