Unifun is an international IT company successfully operating on the market of VAS-services since 2005. Our company develops and supplies innovative solutions that bring in additional revenue to mobile operators worldwide. The company’s clients are the largest mobile network operators (MegaFon, Beeline, MTS, Turkcell, Tcell, Rostelekom, Geocell and etc.). We have launched more than 150 projects in 36 countries of the CIS, Asia and Africa.
Employees Unifun unite: result orientation, teamwork and professional approach to work.
- To sell our products on the B2B market;
- To understand our customers’ needs and proposing solutions to meet their demands;
- To call new customers and arranging for product presentation;
- To provide instructions to customers for effective support;
- To look for win-win solutions for clients;
- To build the partnership with clients and partners.
WE EXPECT FROM THE CANDIDATE THE FOLLOWING:
- University degree in Economics, Technology or IT;
- Fluency in English and Russian (both speaking and writing);
- Good mastering of MS Office and Internet skills;
- Great communication and negotiation skills;
- Analytical mind;
- Responsible, mature, initiative, proactive position.
IN OUR EMPLOYEES WE APPRECIATE:
- Professionalism and target driven;
- Enthusiasm and resourcefulness;
- Taking responsibility and meeting deadlines;
- Multitasking and situation awareness;
- Quick learning and high adaptability.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Salary level of the international IT company, revision each 6 months;
- Interesting work process, with prospects for promotion;
- Leisure and corporate events;
- Incentives for success in work;
- English and French courses for free;
- Lack of dress code and bureaucracy;
- Coffee machine, fruits, snacks;
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, full time.
We are ready to consider the candidates with any salary expectations. We would like to discuss the wishes of the candidates and analyze if the salary corresponds to skills and experience. Just feel free to send your resume, even if you’re not sure that you meet job requirements. We consider all responses without any exceptions.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send us your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org